Addiction Clinician - Hutt South Community MH Team
Our Hutt South Community Mental Health Addiction Service has a vacancy for a registered health professional who is DAPAANZ registered (occupational therapist social worker, nurse, and clinical psychologist) to join our integrated multi-disciplinary team. This is your opportunity to develop competencies in addiction treatment in a supportive and positive learning environment.
You will have:
- Experience providing comprehensive assessments and risk management plans
- Experience formulating and articulating treatment needs and plans
- Coordinated & cared for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families
- The ability to liaise with other health providers, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care and treatments for service users
- Legally eligible to work in NZ.
- Current Professional registration and practising certificate - occupational therapist social worker, nurse or clinical psychologist
- Full Drivers Licence
- Experience in working from a strengths perspective.
- Demonstrated experience in working with people with Coexisting Addiction and Mental health issues to identify goals and actions
- Demonstrated competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans.
Job no: AHHT3-18
Location: Hutt Valley
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 March 2018