Case Manager/Mental Health Professional -Opioid
Our Opioid Treatment Service are looking for a NZ Registered Mental Health Professional who will be committed to working collaboratively with clients to provide focused, goal orientated case management that will assist clients to improve their health and social well being, enabling their recovery pathway.
Previous experience of working in the Mental Health and Addiction sector, and evidence of competency in this specialist area is an advantage.
- Caring for clients mental health and addiction needs.
- Working as part of a muti-disciplinary team.
- Engaging clients in their recovery journey.
- Supporting clients with safe delivery of opioid substitution treatment
- Undertaking comprehensive assessments.
- Treatment planning.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in the Mental Health and Addiction sector, and evidence of competency in this specialist area is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our service values include integrity, Team work, professionalism, and a regard for others. We have a friendly and supportive team who are passionate about supporting the clients we work with.
Capability development is a high priority for CCDHB. Professional development opportunities are a given, as well as the ability to upskill and to take on other roles. People and their skills are highly valued at CCDHB.
Staff benefits include discounts from many companies throughout the region, access to a cost-effective gym including exercise classes and use of two low-cost holiday homes.
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please email: Rachel.Campbell@ccdhb.org.nz