Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clinical Psychologist - Hutt South
Our Community Mental Health Team – Hutt South need 2 Clinical Psychologists. One is full time & the other .9FTE. You will be working alongside an experienced team who strive to provide high quality care to consumer’s family/whānau that may require access to mental health services.
- Be responsible for providing assessments and treatment for clients referred for psychological input
- Have experience providing comprehensive assessments and risk management plans, formulating and articulating treatment needs and plans, and be able to coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families
- Have the ability to liaise with other health providers, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care and treatments for service users.
We offer an exciting work environment, the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings and support with your on-going professional development.
- You will have current registration with the Psychologist Board of NZ under the Clinical Scope of practise
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Experience in working from a strengths perspective
- Demonstrated experience in working with people to identify goals and actions
- Demonstrated competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans
- To apply for this role you must be legally eligible to work in NZ
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries Service please email: Fae.Logovae@huttvalleydhb.org.nz
Job no: AHHT21-19
Location: Hutt Valley
Closing Date: Monday, 4 November 2019