Community Mental Health Nurse - WCMHT
Our Wellington Community Mental Health Team has vacancies for Community Mental Health Nurses. The team works with a range of people with significant mental health needs. It is a vibrant and committed team working hard to provide the best outcomes for clients.
You will be:
- An enthusiastic community mental health nurses who have experience working with adults with complex mental health needs.
- Be able to work autonomously and participate in a multi-disciplinary approach to care provision. Other dimensions will include being able to work across primary, secondary and non-governmental organisations.
- Have the following attributes: a good sense of humour, compassion, ability to be flexible in their approach.
- Be required to have excellent communication and organisational skills as they are and essential part of the day to day work.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to be able to work with a range of cultures and be a team player.
In return you will be member of a team that provides good support and encouragement. Supervision is also acknowledged as very important for your wellbeing. There is also the opportunity for ongoing professional development and a great environment for learning. You would be supported to progress on the Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP).
- Be Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Have a current annual practicing certificate.
- Have a clean drivers licence.
- A minimum of 2 years Mental Health Experience
- Community Mental Health experience preferred
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please email Helen.Moroney@ccdhb.org.nz.
Location: Wellington Community
Closing Date: Monday, 23 October 2017