Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Upper Hutt
Our Community Mental Health and Addictions team in Upper Hutt have a permanent full time position for a dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse to join as part of a multi-disciplinary team that provides mental health nursing input to the integrated Community Mental Health and Addictions Service through individual/group assessment and treatment, consultation, advice, psycho-education and assistance with programmes that enhance continuous quality improvement.
- Be Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Have a current annual practicing certificate
- Have 2 years post-graduate nursing experience with clients who have major mental health disorders, their families/ whanau and community supports
- Possess the ability to provide high quality specialist nursing assessments and therapeutic intervention
- Have good communication skills and networking skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously and also as an integral part of a dedicated and friendly multi-disciplinary team
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please contact Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job no: NMHT5-18
Location: Hutt Valley
Closing Date: Monday, 17 December 2018