Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Family Advisor MHAIDS
The Mental Health Addictions & Intellectual Disability (MHAIDS) directorate currently employs family advisors to represent voice of family and whanau at all levels of the organisation and across all services.
You will be working with services to support and promote the development of policies and practices that are responsive to the needs of family and whanau and encourage effective partnership and participation.
- Personal experience of supporting a family, whanau member with mental health distress and experience of working with Metal health services
- Established links with networks and organisations that have a family, whanau interest
- Experience developing and delivering quality improvement projects and training
- Proven ability to build and sustain effective working relationships
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills
- The ability to think strategically and plan for the future
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please email Laura.Buyn@ccdhb.org.nz
Job no: SSMH2-19
Location: Hutt Valley
Closing Date: Monday, 5 August 2019