Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Locum Clinical Psychologist - EIS - .7FTE
Our Early Intervention Service, part of the Mental Health, Addictions & Intellectual Disability Service, is an innovative and creative team which offers assessment and treatment to young people (13 to 25 years) presenting to mental health services with a first-time psychotic disorder, the aim being to minimise the impact of the disorder on young peoples’ lives through best practice. We provide a regional service across the Greater Wellington Region as well as delivering consultation-liaison and training to mental health services in the Central Region DHBs.
We are seeking a part-time locum registered clinical psychologist to provide a high quality clinical psychology service in the assessment and treatment of young people experiencing a first episode of psychosis, ensuring clients’ needs are met in a culturally, clinically and legally safe manner. The role is 28 hours/week, starting 16 September for approx 12 months.
You will :
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide psychological assessments and interventions for clients
- Provide a range of other services to support the development and function of their teams and the organisation as a whole. These activities may include, but are not limited to: case consultation, staff training and supervision, running groups, leadership and involvement in service development activities, and research and evaluation-related activities.
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology and Post graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
- Registration with NZ Psychologist Board, with Clinical Psychology as your Vocational Scope of Practice
- A current annual practising certificate
Applications will not be accepted via email. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Any queries please email Ray.McEnhill@ccdhb.org.nz
Casual, Fixed Term/Part Time, Contract for Services
Job no: AHMH52-19
Location: Wellington Community
Closing Date: Monday, 29 July 2019