Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mental Health Professional - WCMHT
Our Wellington Community Mental Health Team has vacancies for Mental Health Professionals (Nurse, OT or Social Worker). The team works with a range of people with significant mental health needs. It is a vibrant and committed team working hard to provide the best outcomes for clients.
- Have experience working with adults with complex mental health needs.
- Work autonomously and participate in a multi-disciplinary approach to care provision.
- Have a good sense of humour, compassion & the ability to be flexible
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work with a range of cultures and be a team player
We will provide:
- Good support and encouragement
- Supervision (also acknowledged as very important for your wellbeing)
- The opportunity for ongoing professional development and a great environment for learning &you would be supported to progress on the Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP).
- Registered in New Zealand – with the Nursing Council, OT Board or SWRB
- Have a current annual practicing certificate
- A minimum of 2 years Mental Health Experience
- A clean driver’s licence
- Community Mental Health experience (preferred)
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries or want a role description please email: Helen.Moroney@ccdhb.org.nz