Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mental Health Support Workers (Casual)
The Mental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS) has vacancies for Mental Health Support Workers to work casual shifts in our acute inpatient wards. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work at a high level with people with serious mental health concerns, and priority will be given to those who can work in the Wellington/Hutt Valley areas.
This is an opportunity to work flexible hours that best suit your lifestyle while developing your skills in a stimulating and supportive environment. Hours of work are on an “as needed” basis.
- NZQA Level 3 Certificate or Level 4 National Certificate in Mental Health (or equivalent qualification)
- Experience working within the area of mental health, preferably in an inpatient setting.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a team with a multi-disciplinary approach
- Full and clean Drivers Licence
- Consent to a Police Vetting Check under the Vulnerable Children's Act 2014
Applications will not be accepted via email. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Queries to Wendy.Shardlow@ccdhb.org.nz
Casual, Fixed Term/Full Time, Fixed Term/Part Time
Job no: SSMH7-19
Location: Hutt Valley, Kenepuru Hospital/Porirua, Wellington Hospital
Closing Date: Sunday, 14 July 2019