Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Reg Mental Health Professional - Hutt South Community
Are you passionate about participating in people’s mental health and addiction recovery journeys, not afraid of hard work, well organised and keen to be part of a very dedicated group of professionals? We have a vacancy for a motivated and enthusiastic registered mental health professional to join our integrated multi-disciplinary team.
You will be working with an experienced team who strive to provide high quality care to consumers family/whanau that may require access to mental health and addiction services. This is an opportunity to develop competencies in mental health treatment in a supportive and positive learning environment. We offer an exciting work environment, the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings and support with on-going professional development.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments and risk management plans
- Formulate & articulate Treatment needs & plans
- Provide individual/group counselling
- Liaise with other health providers, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care and treatments for service users
- Case manage & coordinate care for tangata whaiora/consumers and their families
- Current Professional registration and practising certificate - Occupational Therapist or Social Worker
- Excellent clinical skills
- Legally eligible to work in NZ
- Full Drivers Licence
- Experience in working from a strengths perspective
- Proven experience in working with people with Mental and Addiction health issues
- Demonstrated competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please email Fae.Logovae@huttvalleydhb.org.nz
Job no: AHHT24-18
Location: Hutt Valley
Closing Date: Monday, 17 June 2019